Visit Van Loveren and discover the farm’s many hidden gems. Apart from its renowned Tangled Tree Wines, our family farm is known as a world-class wine tourism destination.
Book a guided tour through our cellar or enjoy an informal tasting at our tasting room. There’s also the option of treating yourself to a relaxed food and wine pairing on the deck, overlooking the garden or visit the Christina’s @ Van Loveren bistro. Enjoy our famous wood-fired pizzas, gourmet burgers, and a variety of specialities under a shaded pergola.
Take a tour through our historic tree-rich garden or explore the amazing views of the farm and valley by mountain bike. With vast natural areas, the Fish Eagle hiking trail on our farm offers you an ideal way in which to explore the farm and enjoy the rare fauna and flora. You can even view as many as 100 bird species on our birding route along the Breede River path.
WHERE TO FIND US
- From Cape Town take the N1 towards Worcester
- At the 2nd set of traffic lights as you enter Worcester, take the
turn-off right towards Robertson (R60)
- At the 4th set of traffic lights (Debonairs is on your right hand side),
take the turn-off left towards Robertson
- At the 1st set of traffic lights, take the turn-off right
- towards Robertson (R60)
Robertson is about 40 km further
- Keep going straight, driving through Robertson
- As you leave the town you’ll get to a small traffic circle
- Take the turn-off right towards Bonnievale (R317)
- Van Loveren is located some 11,5km down this road, on the right.